AES Engineering Scholarship
- Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question: When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
Scholarships are intended for our future leaders across a wide spectrum of fields of study. This award is available to high school seniors and all students attending a post secondary educational facility. You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible. To Apply, go to http://www.aesengineers.com/scholarships.php
Amount of award: $500.00
Deadline for entry: October 6, 2018
Congressional App Challenge
- The Congressional App Challenge (CAC) is a public effort to encourage students to learn how to code, through annual district-wide competitions hosted by Members of Congress for their district. Students must register and submit their App for the Challenge by October 15, 2018. https://www.congressionalappchallenge.us/
For questions, please contact Jennifer Andelin @ 801-996-8729 or email to email@example.com
Voice of Democracy Scholarship -
Established in 1947, our Voice of Democracy
audio-essay program provides high school students with the unique opportunity to express themselves in regards to a democratic and patriotic-themed recorded essay. Each year, nearly 40,000 9-12 grade students from across the country enter to win their share of $2.1 million in educational scholarships and incentives awarded through the program. The national first-place winner receives a $30,000 scholarship paid directly to the recipient’s American university, college or vocational/technical school. A complete list of other national scholarships range from $1,000-$16,000, and the first-place winner from each VFW Department (state) wins a minimum scholarship of $1,000 and an all-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C. Want to apply? Read the rules and eligibility requirements
and download the entry form and brochure
before you submit your entry at your local VFW Post. Deadline: October 31, 2018.
Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- Did binge-re-watching "The Walking Dead" get you thinking about what you’d do if the streets were filled with flesh-eating zombies? Maybe you've envisioned your own post-apocalyptic world overrun with the living dead, forcing you to come up with a zombie survival plan — and quick!
Hone your survival tactics and imagine what your school or college campus might be like in a zombie apocalypse. Our Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship committee wants to know your plan to avoid the zombies, where you’d hide, and the top-five things you’d bring to stay alive.
We're giving one successful survivor $2,000 towards his or her college education. Do you think you have what it takes to make the cut?
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2023) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
Learn more and apply here: https://www.unigo.com/scholarships/our-scholarships/zombie-apocalypse-scholarship
Deadline: October 31, 2018.
CARiD photo scholarship
- Create a photo inspired by any aspect of the automotive industry and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some ideas to get you started: Your first car, custom modifications you've made, something that makes your vehicle unique, or the coolest vehicle you've ever seen - we're looking forward to your creativity! more details on - https://www.carid.com/scholarships.html
$1000 awarded every fall and spring. Open to students ages 16-20. Entries due October 31st and April 30th.
- Seniors are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship. The application is open! Apply here
by October 31, 2018 @ 5:00 pm.