Be entering college in the Fall of 2021 as a Freshman at an accredited four-year institution for an undergraduate degree;
Be currently involved in high school sports, intramural sports, or community based sports.
Have a minimum GPA of 3.0;
Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident (you will be asked to prove citizenship and age if you win);
Not be an employee, officer or director of Foot Locker, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, or a member of the immediate family of such an employee, officer or director.
- To lean more and to apply online, go to: Foot Locker Scholar Athletes
1. Be a high school student, graduating class of 2021 or 2022, at an accredited Utah school.
2. Have successfully completed or currently be enrolled in the General Financial Literacy course or
equivalent required course.
3. If selected as a scholarship winner, applicant must show proof that you plan to pursue post
secondary education which includes acceptance letter from an eligible post-secondary institution.
- Complete online submission form located at www.utahjumpstart.org by December 31, 2021.
- Submit required video as specified in application criteria (page 2).
- Submit post-secondary institution acceptance letter OR document indicating student has completed the application process and is being considered for admission.
- Submit your video using the application form on utahjumpstart.org/scholarship by
NO later than midnight on December 31, 2021.